Hey Guys I got this guitar in today and wanted to share with you why it is my favorite Takamine G-Series acoustic guitar.
- Solid Cedar top provides nice warm overtones.
- Satin Finish allows for louder volume and nicer tone.
- Geared tuners for accurate tuning
- string through bridge helps with guitars volume
- 1 5/8″ at nut allows for easy playing guitar
- Great Set up right out of the box!
Designed and built under the supervision of Takamine’s head luthiers, G-Series guitars are created to serve all players from the hobbyist to professional. The GS330S dreadnought is known throughout the industry as the best playing acoustic guitar at this price level. Features a solid cedar top for a warm, deep resonant tone while the ultra light satin finish adds to the overall resonance of the guitar. The mahogany neck and dual action adjustable tension rod keeps the guitar playing true no matter what the environment. A super fast neck and amazing tone make this our most popular G-Series guitar.