Thanks for taking lessons with Lance Allen Studio. This policy includes information on when payments are due, make-up lessons, and other general information.
The rate that you pay is for four 30 minute lessons unless otherwise arranged. We meet once per week for a period of four weeks.
- Payment is due in advance the first lesson of each month for four weekly lessons.
- Lance Allen Studio accepts paypal, cash, credit cards, and checks.
- a late fee of $20 will be assessed if the payment is not made by the 15th of the month.
When a 5th week is involved in the month, the student can pay for the extra week, or use it as a day off.
Make up lessons will only be given with a 24hr notice. If I miss a lesson, then a qualified instructor will set in my stead, or I will make up the lesson when appropriate.
- No Lessons on holidays, a make-up will be given.
- In some cases a video makeup lesson can be sent via email or dropbox.
- If you miss more than two lessons in a row without notice, you will lose your time spot.
- No refunds or credits will be given for missed lessons.
Severe weather will excuse a lesson, just call, text or email, that you will not be coming. An alternative method of lesson would be to use skype or facetime
I pay $20 cash for referrals. All you have to do is tell people about lessons at Lance Allen studio and how awesome it is.
I always ask where a new student heard about me. If the student does a month of lessons with me, then you get $20 cash.
We you sign up for lessons, you own a 30 minute space of time and you’re expected to show up for lessons at that time each week. I teach Monday-Friday as early as 830am to 800pm. It’s prefect for home school students and adults to take lessons during the day.
A lot of people like to take the summer off from taking weekly lessons. You can save your time spot for the fall by paying in advance for month you plan to return.
The credits will expire after 3 months.
If you plan to stop taking lessons, a 30 day notice is required.